Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Studio!!!!



It's been awhile since I posted, but am resolved to be a better blogger this year! Since my last post, I have rented (sub-leased) studio space at the Stutz Building in downtown Indy. I ablsolutely love being a Stutzie! Here is a photo of part of the interior. Although I wasn't looking for studio space, this opportunity was too good to pass up, and I guess I was ready to make the plunge. This has to be considered an investment in my happiness, as it certainly isn't a money making endeavor yet.

1 comment:

  1. Wow,Karen, I love the new look of your blog and I'm envious of your new studio! Your paintings look good and colorfull and I love color!
    It's really inspiring to take art classes from great instructors such as Jerry, and to mix and commune with other artists. I've been fighting off depression from the constant lack of sunshine around here. I'd love to come visit with you at your studio. Let me know when would be a good time for you. Paulette

    ReplyDelete